- Participants: We invite vocalists of all ages to show off their talents!
- Prizes: Win an unforgettable trip to DisneyWorld as a main prize! Multiple prizes from local sponsors and a bunch of freebies for the most talented performers!
- Where: The final competition will be held at Tatiana Club & Restaurant at 1710 E Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 at 5pm on November 16, 2021.
- Structure: The competition consists of three rounds:
- The 1st round is a qualifying round, held online. Participants are required to send a video to email@example.com with any song not to exceed 1.5 minutes. The song should be performed with or without a microphone. Participants should include their name, contact information and age. The submission deadline is November 1, 2021. Based on the results, the judges select the performers for the final round.
- The 2nd round is a preparation for the final round and is held at Sultanova studio and/or Alina Olshanskaya’s studio. This is an optional master class with the jury, professional musicians and actors.
- The 3rd round is a final performance, held at Tatiana Club & Restaurant, when our judges select the winners of the competition. The chosen song can be in any language, but the performance time cannot exceed 3 minutes. The soundtrack for the song must be of a good sound quality on a USB flash drive.
- Age Groups:
- 1st age group – from 4-6 years old
- 2nd age group – from 7-13 years old
- 3rd age group – 14+ year old
- Fees and Tickets
Participation: 1st round – $25 – https://payonline.as.me/?appointmentType=26718131
2nd round – free, include the request in your original email
3rd round – $100 – https://payonline.as.me/?appointmentType=26718354
Tickets to see the final show at Tatiana Club & Restaurant – $15/person, kids till 13 y/o are free (menu items are not included in price). You can reserve a table once you purchase your tickets.
- The jury consists of professional and honored artists.
- Evaluation criteria
- Technique and manner of performance
- Acting skills
- Selection and complexity of the repertoire
- Artistic interpretation of the work, compliance with the stage image, costume.